Monday, April 29, 2013

Birthday Interview: Spencer

Birthday season is in full swing here at the Wride house. We have survived and thrived while throwing party after party to celebrate all our spring babies. I borrowed these questions from my friend Mika, who also has a cluster of April birthdays in her fam. 

Here are Spencer's answers at age 8!


My favorite food: Macaroni Salad and Potstickers 
(Spencer had potstickers for his birthday dinner this year)

My favorite sport to play: Football and basketball and lacrosse

My favorite TV show or movie: Star Wars, Zathura

The coolest person on earth: George Lucas

My favorite thing to learn about: Math and Writing

One thing I am awesome at: Drawing

If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to: Florida

My favorite color: Pink

When I grow up I'm going to be: An inventor/soldier with Cole

My favorite song: Gangum Style (he gallops around the house singing edited bits of the chorus or the "Mormon Daddy Style" version)

Three words that best describe me: AWESOME, COOL, AND CRAZY

When I was little I was: bored

My favorite season: Summer

My favorite snack: Cheetos/Cheese Curls

The food I hate most: Beets

My best friend: Cole, Zach, Cavan, Jack R.

If I had one wish, I would: Fly/Have a lot of money

If I had a million dollars, I would: Buy a big extension to my house and buy the whole world. Not in a mean way; I'd be a good ruler.

*All slashes contained in this were specified by Spencer. If I asked what he would do with one wish, he replied, "Fly - slash - have a lot of money." Funny boy. Hard to narrow those answers down. 

No comments: