Monday, April 29, 2013

Birthday Interview: Emma

Now for some info on my girl Emma! 6 years old and one lovely little lady. 



My favorite food: Chicken Tikka Masala (her birthday dinner this year)/White Shells and Cheddar (Pasta Roni)

My favorite sport to play: Gymnastics

My favorite TV show or movie: Merlin/The Ten Commandments

The coolest person on earth: Our family/cousins

My favorite thing to learn about: Blueberries

One thing I am awesome at: Let's say soccer

If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to: Let's say...I know. Mt. Everest

My favorite color: White

When I grow up I'm going to be: In the Olympics, I think
 
My favorite song: Some Nights

Three words that best describe me: Sensitive skin, blueberries, White Shells & Cheddar

When I was little I was: Snuggly

My favorite season: Probably Summer

My favorite snack: Blueberries

The food I hate most: Beets

My best friend: Kareena, Reagan, Capri (all neighbors)

If I had one wish, I would: wish for a baby sister

If I had a million dollars, I would: buy 100 American Girl dolls

No comments: