Thursday, April 3, 2008

Geeky birthday

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/birthday-party

When Marie married me she knew I was a bit of a geek. That has upsides and downsides. Hopefully she will forgive me this (though I think this will be fun). Tonight, at 7:15pm Eastern (5:15pm Utah, 4:15pm California/Pacific) you can join me and some family (at the link above) as we sing happy birthday to her and have her blow out some candles.

By the way, she doesn't know I'm doing this... (you knew that - there's no way she'd do this willingly with prior knowledge)

Hope you'll see us soon,
Adam

p.s. I'll turn it on a few minutes early ~7pm...

UPDATE: Also, this is a one way broadcast (unfortunately) so you don't need a webcam and we won't be able to hear you sing (or not sing).

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a great idea, sorry I missed it! Happy birthday Marie!

Marie W said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all who joined in for the broadcast of my very happy 27th birthday. And thank you to the rest who sent birthday wishes. I am blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.

And...who needs the geek squad when you've married Adam? :0) I love you, babe. Never a dull moment, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Aaron said...

Next year I'll get back to the horseradish tradition. In the meantime your food will be a little less flavorful.

Happy Birthday 're!

Aaron

Janna said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Marie! Sorry we missed it!

And happy birthday to your two kiddos this month!