Monday, April 14, 2008

A week in Hawaii


Waimea Bay
Originally uploaded by Adam W.
Adam and I just returned from a week-long trip to Hawaii - an early celebration of our 5 year anniversary (which is in June). Gotta go when the timeshare swap is available. :0) Thanks to Grammy and Grandma and all their helpers who took care of our kiddos while we were gone.

Hawaii is nothing short of amazing. It's midnight, so I'll not blog about all the wonderful times to be had on the island of Oahu, but check out our flickr pictures for a general idea. We LOVED it and cannot wait to go back.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like you two had a wonderful time! I'm so glad you got to go!

Anonymous said...

I saw your pictures on flickr. Looks like you had a great time and saw some beautiful places in Hawaii!

I love the videos of Emma and Spencer. Yay for Emma! She crawls! And tell Spencer Happy Birthday again from Aunt Jenny, Uncle Nathan and cousin Isaac. :)

Love,
Jenny

Chelsea said...

Oh how fun! I've never been to Hawaii, it looks amazing.

lori said...

How great!! Love the picture of you two love birds - so glad you could have a little get away!!

Janna said...

That's right; I forgot you were going! I'm SO glad you got to do that...I'll have to check out the pics later.

Katie said...

Hawaii sounds so fun! I am glad that you guys got to go. Rochester isn't quite as beautiful, but we can't wait for you to come.