Thursday, March 11, 2010

Emma's First Dance Class

Emma is in the middle of a 6 week creative dance course, taught by a friend of mine who majored in dance at BYU and wanted to have a little more structure as she teaches her 3 year old about dance. We were happy to take part in the class. It's so much fun to see the little girls show up in their dance outfits. Emma was thrilled from the moment I told her about the class and asked daily if it was her dancing day. Here is a little video of some skills she came home with on the first day.




"You put peanut butter on this foot; you put jam on this foot, and you stick it." Have you ever heard anything cuter than that?

9 comments:

LINSY said...

Marie - she is toooooo cute to believe! I just want to jump in the car tomorrow morning and just come see you guys! She is just pure sweetness! and I CAN'T believe how grown up Trina Ballerina is! Time flies!

Brock and Kate said...

all i can hope for is a daughter that is HALF as cute as yours.

Eva McGann said...

That is adorable!!

Kristin said...

I just love that girl. Thanks for sharing Adam and the kids with me yesterday! Adam and I would get chatting and your darling Emma would very sweetly say, "Excuse me, excuse me" until we turned our attention her way. I missed seeing you!!! Hopefully I'll make it out your way in June so I can meet the newest Wride!!

Jenny said...

So cute. So so cute. Isaac had me play the video over and over again ("I watch Emma!") until I finally had to put Lily down and showed him how to click the "play" button (well, I had the arrow on the button and he just clicked the mouse on the touch pad) I think he seriously watched it like 20 times!

Emily said...

So cute Emma! We can't wait to see you in a few days!

Melinda said...

Haha I love Jen's comment about Isaac. Cute cousins. What a lovely little lady Emma is becoming! Great job Marie and Adam!

Betsy said...

Adorable!

Dan Cummings said...

I have watched this about 9 times today, and it doesn't fail to make me smile and feel better. Say hi to Emma and Spencer and Snicket for me!