Saturday, March 27, 2010

DT Friends

When Adam was still at BYU and just after Spencer was born, I took a job as a Hall Advisor in Deseret Towers. It was the perfect job. For the most part, I could work with Spence at my side. When I had meetings, there were enough siblings and sibling-in-laws attending the Y to help babysit. Best of all, I worked with some AMAZING people. Two of them have ended up out here in VA, to our delight. After being snowed out in February, we had a fun Cafe Rio dinner reunion in March.

The husbands (love the look on Cory's face)


The HA alumni, each with baby #3 (mine is on the inside)


This crowd is definitely male dominant. Cory wins for best photo faces of the evening. He really showed these super heroes how it's done.



Emma was super happy to snuggle up to Brooke and Baby Natalie. She likes hanging with the boys, but a girl who dresses herself and wears mostly pink needs time with just the gals now and then.

No comments: