Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Are Mormons Christian?

I love this book.
I love how I feel when I read this book.
I love what I learn from this book.
And I am amazed when asked the question, "Are Mormons Christian?"

For my answer, I turn to page 100 of the Book of Mormon and review a favorite scripture.

"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins." (2 Nephi 25:26)

Are Mormons Christian? Absolutely. 100%, as demonstrated by page 100 of The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ.

I am grateful for the clarity of the words in the Book of Mormon and how they, along with the beautiful accounts in the Bible, help me learn more about my Savior.

For more thoughts on 100%, see my good friend Lori's words here.

2 comments:

Celeste Elaine said...

I love the post...it makes me think a lot of last months ensign.

It was so fun to see you all this past little time. Thank you so much for letting me spend time with your little ones; I have already told most of my roommates how adorable and fun they are. Apples that don't fall far, I'm sure...

I hope NY was fun, and that you didn't get sick!

lori said...

Thanks for this. Beautiful post. So true. So true.