Monday, September 27, 2010

Sarah's Salon

While the boys are away,
The girls will PLAY!

My dad and brother Joel did a lot of scouting this summer. While they were away on high adventure, my sister Sarah organized a salon day at my parent's house. The kiddos and I headed over for a fun day at Grammy's with my mom and sisters. Sarah had the family room totally set up. The foot bath was positioned, pedicure tools set, nail polish displayed, and all the recliners even had towels situated, ready for a relaxed patron to be pampered.


*Sarah gives some AWESOME foot rubs.

Spencer decided he could handle a foot bath, but none of that girly nail polish stuff.


John was happy just hanging out, being held...or being fed. That always makes this baby smile.


Emma, on the other hand, was fully engaged. This is one girl who LOVES to do nails.


She's my very own pretty, pretty princess.

5 comments:

Eva McGann said...

That looks like so much fun!!

Brock and Kate said...

Yay! I was waiting for East-Coast-Wride updates!!! You guys have darn cute kids and they are soooo grown up! Can't wait to see them in November! We love you guys!

Scott and Jen Driggs said...

Looks like my kind of day!!

Greg and Michelle said...

I heard about this day and how much fun it was! I am glad for another witness to that fact. Thank you for posting this insider's scoop!

Janet said...

Hmmm---sounds like we need a repeat when I'm in town. What fun shots.