Sunday, September 19, 2010

4th of July

What a summer we have had...and get ready for a series of posts to document it. The binge blogger has returned!

We celebrated the 4th of July on the 3rd this year with a party in the church parking lot.

There was a water balloon fight that brought out the kid in Adam...


The kids and I had fun pulling out all our red, white, and blue decorating supplies and then taping it all over bikes and scooters. Then the kiddos participated in a bike parade around the parking lot to showcase their handiwork.




I sought out a small bit of shade with Baby John, but we were decked out in our 4th of July finest. Here's a fun photo of us with my awesome friend Amy. She and I had our babies in the same month. Let's give a little shout out to Baby D - John's brother from another mother.

1 comment:

miami said...

Love you Marie! Baby D and I made the blog! We are so happy! I miss you!!!