Thursday, April 22, 2010

April Fool's Day

Spencer has been looking forward to April Fool's Day for MONTHS. I'm not a big one for tricks, so while I helped provide some of the regulars (cup of water propped on a door, raisin in the toothpaste cap, paper in the sandwich), the task fell to Adam to pull something on Spencer that he wouldn't be expecting. He came up with a good one. The night before, Adam poured cereal and milk in the kids' bowls. Then, he put the bowls in the freezer. In the morning, he added a layer of fresh cereal on top with a little milk. Spencer was digging away trying to make sense of it. It was by far the best trick of the day...more fun still because we had our friends the Hazembullers in town to share in the fun.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

That is an awesome idea. I like that it's not mean and it's easily rectified after the joke is done. I'll have to remember it for next year.

Dan Cummings said...

I watch this video over and over, and it hasn't failed to get a chuckle out of me yet. : )