Sunday, October 21, 2012

Little Man with a Tie

John was home sick today, unable to go to church because of a fever. I stayed home with him so Adam wouldn't miss the last Sunday of Primary Program Practice. His cute sunbeams depend on him! John and I spent the afternoon playing legos and, when his fever spiked, watching Mormon Messages on Roku while snuggling on the couch. He's feeling much better now, although he has little appetite (which is NOT normal). Hopefully tomorrow he is back up and at 'em. Tonight, I want to show you a picture of our little man from LAST Sunday. 

John was hanging out in our bedroom while Adam got ready for church. He took a look up at Daddy's cool tie and requested one of his own. After a quick search in the bottom of the drawer, we found one that matched his little outfit, and he proudly donned it and posed for this picture. Presenting "My Little Man with a Tie."
 He is such a sweet, sweet boy. I love how he wraps his arm around Adam like they are good chums. 

In case you were wondering, the mark on his forehead came from yet another evening accident. Just after family prayer, John was trying to maneuver around our little crowd and got tangled up in some feet. He hit the corner of a wall in Spencer's room. Mercifully, the skin did not split (so no stitches or ER visit as is our usual trend), but he did get a pretty good dent in the forehead. I guess this is what it's like to raise boys.

Ooh, I just found this picture, which was taken just moments before John's head met the wall. Love this little cluster of people.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That last picture kills me every time! What a cute family! Miss you guys!