Thursday, July 1, 2010

Annie Jr.

Last week, we went to see Pickwick Drama Camp's production of "Annie Jr." Trina, my youngest sister, was one of the orphans. She LOVED being in the show. She stayed with us last week while my parents were out of town. When I commented to her about what a wonderful, pleasant helper she has been, she explained that she learned that from the play "because orphans are nice to each other and help each other." Love it.

Here's a video of one of the numbers. It was such an impressive show, especially since it was put together in just a 2 week camp with 7-14 year old cast members. Awesome.



Rascals. I cannot get blogger to upload the video. Maybe it will magically work after I post this. If not, check flickr for the real deal.

3 comments:

Marie W said...

p.s. It worked! Trina is the one with the pigtails (back left).

Melinda said...

GO TRINA!

merilee said...

thank you for posting my mostly favorite scene! !!!!!!!!!!!






GO MALINDA! (TRINA WROTE THIS)