Wednesday, November 4, 2009

In case you missed our Facebook announcement...

Wride Baby #3 is on its way!!! We've switched insurance companies, and one thing I am loving about Kaiser is that every time I have an appointment, I get to see a little snapshot of my baby. In a month's time, this Wridecito has gone from being a cute little baby blob to this adorable little thing. It is miraculous to me that something so tiny can already look so complete.

Junior was jumping around during the appointment and even took the time to wave, which Emma was REALLY excited about. That little girl cannot wait to have someone to mother.


(Upper photo: profile of our cute baby, Lower photo: baby waving)

13 comments:

Laurel Criddle said...

Yay! Congrats! Apparently I missed your FB announcement! Crazy how time flies huh? Three kids already? I'll let Presidente know :)

Lorna Terry said...

I didn't say it on Facebook (or did I?), but congratulations!! Are you shooting for another April baby?! ;)

Laura said...

that's so cute. how fun that you get to see the babe so often!

Katie and Eric said...

Hooray! We are so excited for you. Thanks for sharing the news. I hope you are feeling well. Talk to you soon!

Kristin said...

Though I didn't miss the FB announcement I've been remiss in officially congratulating you! So: CONGRATULATIONS! And I am so excited for you guys! Love you!

Lindsey said...

ah!!
I apparently need to log in to facebook after work!
YAY!!!!!
I love baby number 3 already!!

Trish and Matt said...

I did miss the FB announcement, so I'm so glad you posted here. And congrats!

The funny thing is, the past few weeks I've been expecting to see a similar post. Something in me just knew you were expecting baby #3. Maybe because we're expecting #3 as well?

Looks like we're just a few weeks apart. I haven't put anything up on FB yet, but there are more details on the blog. Congrats again!

Scott and Jen Driggs said...

Congratulations!!! Hope you are feeling well and enjoying the experience!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Congrats Wrides!! 3 kiddos is wonderful!!

Ellie said...

How exciting! Congratulations! How are you feeling?

lori said...

HOORAY!!! We're so thrilled! Keep us posted on all the baby details! Hope the pregnancy is going well for you, Marie!

Marie W said...

Thanks for all the well wishes! It feels like a normal, healthy pregnancy for me thus far...which means I have about another week and half of nausea to conquer. (It always seems that week 16 is when the reprieve comes).

As for due dates: May 8th is the projected day. We FINALLY made it out of April!

Janna said...

Hoorah - we're excited for your family!