Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In case you were wondering...

We did celebrate Halloween...

And Chocolate Day (with the originator of the tradition, Gma Wride)...
(Yeah...it's freezing cold on Chocolate Day so the chocolates will set).
We also had a fabulous Thanksgiving - two, in fact. One with the Cummings clan (complete with apple turkey making)... 
and lots of pie-eating.
Plus a second Thanksgiving Dinner with ALL of Spencer and Emma's Wride cousins and clan (just missing Jorge Luis, and we DID miss you!!!). 

6 comments:

Eva McGann said...

That is so great that you kids have all of those cousins to play with! I never had cousins my own age and it was so BORING go to visit our extended family. Your kids will never have to feel that way!

Celeste Elaine said...

It's great to see you back in the blogospere! I love your comments and pictures and how much they make me feel like I am home.

I'll see you guys a week from today!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I love this time of year when there is too much going on to ever stay caught up with it all!

lori said...

So fun!!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

I want a chocolate day!

Hazembullers said...

Adam and Marie! What do you feed Spence and Emma?!?!?! They are so big it hurts!!! What lucky kids they are... they have the greatest parents ever.
Lots of love,

The Hazembullers