Monday, August 18, 2008

EFY Water Song

Time to upstage myself. We had a family party yesterday to celebrate my parents' 30th wedding anniversary, and at the party we figured out what hymn the tune for "Bip the Bee" came from (Hymn 144: Secret Prayer...knew that tune rattling around in my brain had come from somewhere good). We ALSO convinced my EFY Health Counselor brother Dan to record his VERY clever lyrics to the music of "Enchanted," encouraging EFY particpants to hydrate. And now for your viewing pleasure...

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, that is brilliant! Not only clever lyrics, but an amazing voice as well. Thanks for sharing. That was awesome.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Loved that song by Dan!! BUt, loved Bip the Bee a bit more! You are so clever Marie!!

Disco Mom said...

This is so. funny. I have a sudden desire to watch Enchanted, and why am I so thirsty?...