Monday, January 28, 2008

What a family of bloggers...

Recently, my cousin Tona and my sister-in-law Katy have created blogs relating to their respective callings in LDS wards. One has recently been called as a laurel advisor in the Young Women program and the other as a Nursery leader. Here are the blog addresses to check out. Both have FANTASTIC ideas and are worth perusing even if you are not serving in either organization. I've gleaned a few parenting tips (that's what I went in looking for, I guess) and plan to run a very smooth play group next week when it is my turn to host.

Enjoy!

Beginnings New: click here
No Crying Nursery: click here

p.s. Okay, that was my first attempt posting a link. If this works, it was a WHOLE lot easier than I had imagined, and I should have done it a LONG time ago.

3 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

What fabulous resources!

lori said...

fabulous!

Marie W said...

These are so great. CJ - I noticed a ways back that "Carter Fam" had made a comment on the nursery blog. Is that your mom-in-law?