Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Back in the Swing of Things


Today was my first day back to teaching violin. It was lovely to pull out my beautiful instrument, which I haven't played in many weeks for obvious reasons. The A string had gone completely slack, but that was quickly remedied. I started back into my musical career by playing "For the Beauty of the Earth," an arrangement my mom gave me for Christmas. 

I was a little nervous about how lessons would go with a newborn in the house. Brett didn't sleep much at all during the generally accepted nap time earlier today. However, during lessons he was a perfect little angel. He swung and slept through both lessons I taught today. 

I sure love this baby of mine. 

2 comments:

Dan Cummings said...

Yay for Violin lessons and sleeping babies!

Brock and Kate said...

what a sweetheart!