Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Looking at the world through rose-colored glasses...

*The last of the unpublished posts from 2008. I started writing and frequently lost my train of thought that year, apparently.

My computer screen is pink. There is something wrong with our poor little Mac. It is older than any of our children and has performed well, so I suppose we cannot complain too much. For the record, looking at the world through a rose-colored computer screen...not all it's cracked up to be. I can't see links if they are merely of a different hue instead of underlined - that's kind of frustrating. There are all sorts of other issues. Strangely enough, red looks like it is blue in my pink computer screen.

2 comments:

Celeste Elaine said...

Didn't this happen to you guys years ago back in UT? De ja vu?

Marie W said...

It happened while Emma was a baby, and apparently I started a blog entry about it but never published it. I was going through drafts and so entered this in the family history.