Thursday, January 7, 2010

Famous Folks in Loudoun County

Over Christmas break, we went with the entire Wride clan to see "The Princess and the Frog." A little too much voodoo for my tastes, but a fun film overall. As we were exiting the theater, we saw several members of the Leesburg Ward...and if that wasn't fun enough, Sinbad was there with what appeared to be HIS entire extended family.

Adam convinced me that it was poor form to snap a secret photo, but said if I asked first it was okay. There were others doing both, but I let the opportunity pass. However, as we headed to our car, we came across this car:


which had this license plate:


So, to verify our famous person sighting in the middle of Broadlands, I took a picture of Sinbad's fancy Escalade. There you have it, folks; Loudoun County is the place to be. At least, Sinbad and I think so.

8 comments:

Brock and Kate said...

And as if that wasn't enough, later that week when we went in Park City to see a movie, there was another escalade leaving the parking lot in front of us that had the plates: Cin Bad.
Apparently he vacations like us, and he loves going to the movies:)

Brock and Kate said...

And as if that wasn't enough, later that week when we went in Park City to see a movie, there was another escalade leaving the parking lot in front of us that had the plates: Cin Bad.
Apparently he vacations like us, and he loves going to the movies:)

Eva McGann said...

Woo-Hoo!! Marie the next time I see you I will have to touch you since you came so close to celebrity!! Adam SHOULD NOT have persuaded you to take a picture. I always judge by if something is "blogworthy" and that is how I determine if I will take a picture. It was definitly blogworthy. As least you got a picture of the car. Way to go!!

Celeste Elaine said...

I am proud of people who can actually recognize a celebrity when they see one.

When I was in Park City, apparently we saw Robert Redford?

I missed it.

Chelsea said...

Wow! I had no idea he lived around here. How fun!

Dave & Kami said...

You are so cute Marie! so glad you got a pic of Sinbads cool rig! Hope all is well with your cute family! any names yet?

LINSY said...

Marie, this is a great story! I love it! Hope you guys are doing great! We miss you!

Marie W said...

We miss you too, Lins! How did Jan slip by without our getting together? What are you up to in Feb?