Saturday, November 3, 2007

Milan, Italy - Buon Natale

I have a new favorite flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/daybeforechristmas/pool/page8/

Here in the Wride household, the day after Halloween means not only the start of November and gear-up time for Thanksgiving (we do not forget that wonderful holiday by any means), but it also means that it is time to start playing CHRISTMAS MUSIC! I know that is probably taboo for many until after Thanksgiving's close, but it gets me in the Christmas spirit early...and who can complain about that?

I found this GORGEOUS photo of a home in Milan on the "Days Before Christmas" flickr group. Looking at it, don't you just feel warm, like you have the most delicious hot cocoa in your hand and are snuggling up to someone you love while watching the snow fall outside? I just have to say I love Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Carterfam said...

That looks awesome! But I do have to admit, I'm more of an after Thanksgiving guy!
-Eric