Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just a Few More...

Couldn't let the posts close without showing off all this cuteness. 


Pretty sure the couples shots were my idea, but I have a willing (and handsome) husband. I'm one lucky girl. 



It's been too long (like 9.5 years, probably) since we took a kissing picture. Hard to believe we've been married that long!

Now, I present you with my attempt at a "maternity" photo. Turns out I'm not so good at posing to show off da belly. I feel foolish being the sole subject of any photo, but I'm glad that we gave it a go. Here's the only usable photo from the bunch, but I am happy to record how excited we are to welcome baby #4 into our family. We'll keep you posted...

1 comment:

Brock and Kate said...

YOU are gorgeous....I don't give good maternity posing direction. not my forte. but I love these photos; you and your family are too precious. Thanks for the shout out. Can't wait for little baby man to join this cute family :):):):):):)