Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

In November, my sis-in-law Kate Weaver was out visiting for Chocolate Days. We took advantage of a Sunday afternoon and the Coxes' lovely backyard to have a family photo session. I've never been good at editing when it comes to pictures of people I love. Fortunately, Kate was good enough to send us the boatload of images I requested from the shoot. Now, because this is my blog and I will binge post when I want to, I present you with some of my favorite family photos. The story behind the picture is that the quick lunch we fed John and the approaching nap deadline made for a very cranky John. We had Gpa strategically placed behind Kate and her camera to coax a few smiles out of our  grumpy two-year-old. And...Kate sometimes swapped out a head or two. It is tricky, tricky to get 5 people looking the same direction at any given moment, much less looking pleasant when the shutter snaps.




*Photos by the amazing Kate Weaver, photographer extraordinaire.

1 comment:

Trish and Matt said...

Gorgeous pics, Marie. All of them! You have a beautiful family. Can't wait for baby #4 to join the blog!